OCT 14,2021/IndustryNewsGlobal/ The unexpected shifts in the global markets because of the sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 virus have brought many major and minor tremors to industries of all sizes including the Allopurinol Tablets Market.
Allopurinol tablet is a prescribed medication used to treat high levels of uric acid which is caused by consumption of certain cancer medication. High level of uric acid can cause kidney stones or gout attacks. Allopurinol comes under the medication class of xanthine oxidase inhibitors. It is also used to treat pain caused by pancreas diseases and certain infections.
The growth of the Allopurinol Tablets Market is primarily driven by a rise in the number of people suffering from kidney diseases.
- Increasing consumption of alcohol, high blood pressure, and obesity due to unhealthy eating habits are some of the factors likely to drive the demand for allopurinol tablets to treat high uric acid levels.
- Additionally, the rising number of cancer patients across geographies is likely to contribute to the market growth significantly.
- Growing emphasis on technical advancements and the development of advanced drugs & therapies is expected to create lucrative opportunities for the players operating in the global allopurinol tablets during the review period.
By Application Type
Based on application, the market has been segmented into gout and kidney stones.
- The gout segment accounted for the largest market share in 2020.
- Rising prevalence of gout owing to unhealthy eating habits, rising obesity and cancer medications is driving the segment growth.
- The kidney stones segment is projected to register healthy CAGR during the review period.
Geographically, the market in North America accounted for the largest market share in 2020 and is projected to continue its dominance during the review period.
- The market growth can be attributed to the prevalence of the large number of people suffering from obesity and cancer.
- The market in Asia-Pacific is expected to increase at a healthy CAGR during the review period on account of increasing alcohol consumption and unhealthy lifestyle which has resulted in increasing gout incidences in the region.
- Casper Pharma (The U.S.),
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Israel),
- Dr. Reddys Laboratories (India),
- Mylan N.V. (The U.S.),
- Apotex Inc. (Canada),
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (India),
- Zydus Pharmaceuticals Inc. (The U.S.),
- NorthStar Healthcare (The U.S.),
- Ipca Laboratories Limited (India), and
- Accord Healthcare Ltd. (India).
Features of the Report
This report offers high-quality insights and is the outcome of detailed research methodology comprising extensive secondary research, rigorous primary interviews with industry stakeholders and validation and triangulation with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools.
The Allopurinol Tablets Market analysis report discusses the following heads in great detail:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- COVID-19 Impact Assessment
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
Customization of the Report:
This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. In order to provide more accurate market forecast, all the reports are updated before delivery.
You can mail our sales team at ([email protected]) and get in touch with us on +1-313-307-4176 to share your research requirements.
About Us: Stratview Research is a trusted global market intelligence and strategic consulting firm providing inclusive range of services to multiple clients across a wide array of industries. Our team of veterans and analysts have extensive experience in executing custom research projects for mid-sized to fortune companies, in the areas of Market Assessment, Opportunity Screening, Competitive Intelligence, Due Diligence, Target Screening, Market Entry Strategy, and more.