The HP Deskjet 2600 printer is a good versatile printer. WiFi printers are nowadays very helpful because they assist in reducing the amount of wires and cables that are needed for connection of the printer.
It is one of the better models available within the HP Deskjet series of printers. It is also a printer which is highly recommended by customers. The HP Deskjet 2600 printer can not only be used in office locations but it is a device suitable for home environments and other places as well. It is efficient in terms of its printing, copying, scanning and other tasks.
One of the features offered even in the HP Deskjet 2600 printer is the fact that you can connect it to a wireless internet connection. This makes the printer more convenient to use as you can connect the HP Deskjet 2600 printer to many devices as well, like mobiles, laptops, computers and tablets.
Simple method by which you can connect your HP Deskjet 2600 printer to the Wifi
- The first step which you have to do even before you begin to use your printer is to first make sure you have the entire setup connected in a proper manner.
- This means that the entire setup starting from unboxing the printer, placing it correctly away from heat and dust, making sure you connect all the wires to the printer properly and only then start the printer should be done.
- Another thing to bear in mind is to ensure you have the requisite software installed on your device. This could be anything from downloading it from the CD or from the website of the printer.
- Without the printer driver software, your device will not function at all. It is an essential element to your device and printer. Once you have also switched on the printer, make sure you place it close to the router as well.
- You have to make sure you go to the official website of the printer and then locate the name of your printer there. You will have to click on the option which says that the printer is not visible, and then move on to clicking on the wireless network option.
- Once you continue with this option, then you will move on to having to fill in the required details. The guidelines and information will have to be filled out and then you can move forward with the device.
- This will also give you the option to connect with a lot more devices at a given point in time. Meaning, you can point from phones, tablets etc. as well. One can easily connect with around 5 devices with the help of this method and then move forward with the printing and connecting the HP Deskjet 2600 printer to Wifi.
- Out of the given options, you will be able to choose from the printer names with the list of network details which will be given. You will also have to put in the passcode and then proceed accordingly.
- Similar methods apply with any other computer device with another OS as well. One will be required to download and click on the HP easy start option and then wait for it to run.
- Once this has been done, then click on connect and wait for the entire process to complete and initialize. One it is done, then you can move on to using the printer device as the HP 2600 wifi setup has been completed.
These are largely the given steps for HP Deskjet 2600 Wireless setup. These steps need to be followed properly and in case of error make sure you go over all the steps once again and do not miss any particular option.
Setting Up HP Deskjet 2652 Printer
- Step-1: The plastic cover that sticks across the surface of the HP printer is removed first.
- Step-2: Open the front door and cut the cardboard inside, then cut the tape from the printer's front and back.
- Step-3: Open the front cover and then open the access door to the ink cartridge to clear some cardboard, then lock the access to the ink cartridge and the front door.
- Step-4: Check the problems associated with 123.hp.com/dj2652 for HP deskjet printer. Then there is a package containing a tri-color cartridge, black colour cartridge, power cord, and USB cable.
- Step-5: Until the power cord is attached and the cord is attached to the back of the printer and to the wall outlet at the other end. Finally, the button is ON and now the HP deskjet 2652 printer is set up.
- Step-1: Power the HP deskjet2652 first, then connect your computer to the printer on the same wireless network.
- Step-2: Then download your printer software and driver from HP customer support by entering your printer name and 123.hp.com/dj2652 model number. For Wireless Related Issues
- Step-3: The HP easy start screen opens, followed by a download screen for software. Start your download by choosing the checkbox for terms and conditions.
- Step-4: Next, if your printer is not displayed on the next screen, press the Do Not Show My Printer button. Then, you can find wireless setup for the printer for that remove Ethernet or any USB cable attached to the printer.
There are two options for this method: PUSH and PIN. To connect your printer to a wireless network using the WPS method, follow the guidelines below.
- Step-1: Initially, make sure that the WPS method is supported by your printer and router.
- Step-2: Your wireless network must have security for WPA or WPA2.
- Step-3: Then, keep in mind if you use default network name and no security, you will not connect to the wireless network.
- Step-4: Next launch the WPS mode from the printer control panel.
- Step-5: Finally, within two minutes press the WPS button on the router.
- Step-1: Choose a wireless connection after removing the USB and Ethernet cables from the printer. Then click the type of your printer that is touch screen or not and click continue.
- Step-2: Push the wireless button on the printer monitor for a long time before the small LED near the button begins to blink.
- Step-3: Next, on the bottom of the Wireless Network Setup page prompted on the computer screen, click Retry. Finally, if the printer is not found in the process above, follow the next step.
The Auto Wireless Connect option allows you to connect your printer to a wireless network automatically. Make sure you have installed the new and improved 123.hp.com/dj2652 printer software in order to use this feature. When prompted select the connexion type to Ethernet or wireless type.
- Step-1: First of all, make sure that your software is newer than Windows Vista and 10.5 for Mac OS X.
- Step-2: The network connection and driver details can automatically be read by the computer software.
- Step-3: Your device must then connect to the 2.4 GHz version of the network.
- Step-4: A computer that doesn't have a static IP address.
- Step-5: You have to set up the setting within 2 hours or you have to repeat all the steps once you have set up the printer in auto wireless mode.
- Step-1: Initially, verify that your 123.hp.com printer is on the same network as the computer and ensure that the printer is within the wireless router range.
- Step-2: Now, attach the USB cable from the computer to the printer and you can remove the USB cable and operate wirelessly after downloading the device driver and software.
- Step-3: Then, by pressing the IP address search button, search your IP address.
- Step-4: Enter the Wi-Fi password on the wireless network set-up screen and click Continue. This saves Wi-Fi settings in your HP printer.
- Step-5: In the printer found screen click continue after disconnecting the USB cable. Finally, this will connect the HP printer with the network.
The next screen will scan for the software required for this product. The list of suggested complete software and driver packages is shown on the following screen. Then pick the package and press Proceed to start downloading the package. If you face any problems with installing HP deskjet 2652 software, view 123.hp.com/dj2652 or 123.hp.com/setup 2652.
Then the app begins to launch automatically after installing it. Follow the instructions on the screen and enter the position of the printer to complete the process on the next screen. Finally, the HP Deskjet Printer can print the Web Services Information Sheet when the programme installation is finished.