1. Be consistent about rules.
2. Model good behavior in the homes.
3. Do not threaten something you cannot follow through with.
4. Always be clear about the rules and do not let your child dictate them.
1. Make sure the presence of the faculty can be felt by the students at all times.
2. Make sure teachers, staff and faculty are approachable.
3. Make a commitment to education starting with district administration.
Discipline in both homes and schools are important. It is important to have consistency in both places for our children to thrive.